Q & A
1. How long in advance do I need to make a booking?
We recommend that users make a booking at least two days in advance.
2. In addition to point-to-point pickup service, are there other forms of coach rental services?
Of course, there are other coaches/car rental services, including airport transfers and hourly rental service (min 3 hours rental) that can provide more flexibility of the use of coach during your booked time.
3. How do SKBus provide coach/car rental quotations?
Customer can either send their request via online form/ email, hotline phone no, whatsapp or fax. Once we have received your request, we will provide an actual quotation based on the user’s requirement.
4. How to calculate and pay the parking fee, gate entrance fee, and overtime waiting fee?
Users will pay the parking fee or gate entrance fee on the spot, at cost. Free waiting time for coach/car service is 15-20 minutes only, if waiting time exceeds 20 minutes, there will be a surcharge of HK$150-$250 per 60 minutes.
5. Are there other payment methods?
Users can make payments by bank transfer or FPS. After payment is made, please email the receipt to us ( email@example.com) for confirmation.
6. Is the coaches/cars I rent legal? Is insurance included in the ride?
All the coaches/cars provide by SKBus are carefully chosen by our dedicated team. All the coaches/cars comply with Transportation Department requirements and have all the relevant hiring permits. Third-party insurance is also included. So users can rest their minds while enjoying our services.
7. What should I do if my itinerary or number of people changes after the booking? Can I cancel the booking?
If users want to make changes before the payment, they can contact us directly. If users want to make changes after the payment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to accommodate the change depends on the availability. However, we cannot guarantee the change, so please review your booking before payment is made.
8. When will I receive the license plate information and the contact method of the driver?
Details will be available 1-2 days before the service.
9. Who should I contact when I need urgent help?
For emergency, you can send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 2741 6868.
10. Is there a receipt provided?
After the user completes the payment, SKBus will send the receipt to the users upon requst.
11. Arrangements for severe weather:
Users can cancel the booking 2 hours prior to typhoon signal No. 8 is hoisted by the observatory, without any cost/charges.
If typhoon signal No. 8 is hoisted, SKBus has the right to cancel the order.
12. How do I make a booking?
Users can approach us via hotline/ Whatsapp/ online form or email. Then we will usually get back to the customer within 24 hours by providing a quotation based on the user’s request. Once the user has confirmed the booking, a deposit of around 50% of the total amount will be charged in order to hold the bus/ car for the user. In the meantime, if there is any change, the user can always come back to us. We will send the bus plate no. and driver details to the user 1-2 days in advance. For the 50% remaining balance, the user can settle on the day or before the service.